Of course I read about the Tucson shootings yesterday, and I have these remarks about them:
1) the southwestern US is a political run-up to a war between the US and Mexico and anyone that does not know that, is not paying attention or has never visited any of the states in the lower southwestern US. The NY Times article courtesy of Google news this am said that the federal Judge Rollo was the first one shot so I would say that means he was the target and Congresswoman Giffords was what the military would call 'collateral damage' if the event happened in Iraq or Afghanistan.
2) There seems obvious to me motives why a federal judge who ruled in probably the most controversial case in a decade [the state's right lawsuit of Arizona that the Obama administration tried to stifle, could possibly make any enemies. I am sure however that most Judges have also received death threats from the lunatic fringe of any society whenever they make rulings that do not sit well with those ruled against. Of course law-abiding people deal with anger in constructive ways not by shooting people, but law-abiding people are becoming the exception instead of the norm in that part of the country where illegal immigrants ride up via Texas,New Mexico, California and Arizona by the bus load to states like Colorado, and more toward the middle of the country [to escape detection, they say]. And Judges that cannot be bought by those in high places or coerced,intimidated,threatened into compliance [with Justice dept's Holder for example???] are sometimes assassinated [according to history] to get a Judge more likely in their favor through appointment instead of election. Politics is a mean awful existence and it seems to me that there are two distinct categories of public servants : those whose hearts are pure to seve the nation and bring wisdom and faith to bear on the issues, and those on the dark side in it for the money and power and who would kill to get either money or power. That dark side of humanity is discussed often in the Bible,and the woman Jezebel in the Bible had a man assassinated who would not sell his land to her husband and was condemned to hell because of it according to Revelations of the Bible.
3) Congresswoman Giffords is not likely to ever return to her position and I am sure that her office knows that and is trying to hold onto her 'blue dog democrat' seat in Congress. Medically speaking with the injuries she has, I would be surprised if she survives and if she survives if her mind,thoughts,bodily functions work as before. So the political climate has changed again radically overnight, and Congress is running scared. Maybe that was GOD's purpose in all of it? I am convinced if the entire Congress boarded up and went home and left the citizens ' lives alone without efforts to manage them from DC, the nation would gradually right itself from the far left tilt of the Obama administration.
4) Judge Rollo is the third political assassination in the west/southwest in 2 yrs time. Remember when the Democrat was gunned down in his office in Arkansas sooon after Hillary lost the democratic nomination? And Ronni Chasen was a political assassination because she had done PR for some people in high places and knew a lot about them.
5)Most important of all, is to remember the warnings of GOD who caused to be written the words 'those who take up the sword will die by the sword". The democrats are a killing party-they forced on the nation abortions which are heinous killings of the most innocent of all -those in the womb. They also have been responsible for 2 other political assassinations maybe three. Remember when Obama's grandmother died suddenly after he was elected while he was on visit to her, because he knew she knew how he manipulated the financial markets,and banks and used the internet to do it.
6) I think the guy in custody did not act alone but maybe was the decoy to draw attention away from who shot the Judge. I would also guess that whoever shot the Judge was a planned beforehand event. Also that it was not a lone shooter but more than one. How could a lone shooter shoot 18 people according to one news report with a single gun? I do not know what sort of gun a 'glock' is but if it is not a machine gun, how could he shoot EIGHTEEN people before security forces took him down? Don't Congresswomen and Congressmen usually travel with a coterie of security and probably bullet proof vests too? And didn't the assassins know that since they aimed for head not heart? I think it was a planned event to assassinate the judge and maybe that guy Laughon was used in the same way as suicide-killers in muslim countries are used--to do an evil deed and then self-destruct? That suicide- by- cop-shooting-down-assailant event that is becoming a weekly 'routine' in the US it seems to me.
7) If you do not know that premeditated murder is a sin against GOD that will send you to hell, you should read the Commandments of GOD I am posting here and then read Deuteronomy chapter 28 for what happens to those who defy GOD's laws, and then read Revelations in Bible.
Commandments of GOD from Exodus 20:1-17,23 of the King James Holy Bible:
"And God spake all these words,saying,
I am The Lord which have brought thee out of Egypt, out of the
house of bondage.
Thou shalt have no other gods before Me.
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is
in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth
Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them; nor serve them;for I the Lord thy God am a jealous
God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth
generation of them that hate me;
And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my Commandments
Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for The Lord will not hold him
guiltless that taketh His Name in vain.
Remember The Sabbath Day, to keep it Holy.
Six days shalt thou labor,and do all thy work:
But the Sabbath Day is the Sabbath of The Lord;in it, thou shalt not do any work, thou,
nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant,nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle,
nor thy stranger that is within thy gates; For in six days, The Lord made heaven and
earth, the sea and all that in them is,and rested the seventh day.Wherefore, The Lord
blessed the Sabbath Day and hallowed it.
Honour thy father and thy mother; that thy days may be long upon the land, which The
Lord thy God giveth thee.
Thou shalt not kill.
Thou shalt not commit adultery.
Thou shalt not steal.
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife,
nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox,nor his donkey,nor anything that
is thy neighbor's.
from Exodus 20:1-17
And in Exodus 20:23, "Thou shalt not make with me gods of silver; neither shall ye make
unto you gods of gold."
Note: the word covet means to "long to possess or strongly desire" another person's property,
or relationship, according to Webster's Dictionary or scheme to get what does not belong to you is
Posted again by Gloria Poole on 9-Jan-2011; @home in Missouri;8:07am