Sunday, April 02, 2017

Copyright notice posted by me Gloria Poole,RN,artist of/in Missouri

I, Gloria Poole formerly known for 4 yrs as Gloria Poole Pappas during 2nd catastrophic marriage and divorce with injuries and lifetime disability as result, am posting this copyright notice to this blog of mine because it is MY blog and all content on it was created by me and all words written by me and all photos on it photographed by me. I, Gloria Poole, which is my real name since I removed the Pappas name from my name in Oct 2007 at time of final divorce decree from male DBP, own all rights to this blog and to all content on it and that was always true. Copyright. Gloria Poole,Missouri. 2nd April 2017 at 8:50pm. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO ME GLORIA POOLE.

No one may forward their domain to this blog of mine nor any blog of mine, nor download my content, nor steal my content. I reserve the right to sue anyone who does that in a court of law. For more on this read https://gloriapoole.wordpress.com and https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com. See links there and google my name for more info and for art I create, words I write and photos I photograph, and my Twitter accounts. I know that criminal thugs tried to report me as dead so they could steal my content and sources/ resources, but they failed because GOD is more powerful than they are. See any other blog of mine for more on how my life is going at the moment. /s/ Gloria Poole,Registered Nurse/artist/author/illustrator/cartoonist/prolife activist/ writer/ photographer/ twice-divorced/ Christian/ white/ woman/ mother at my own apt in Missouri as usual. I have telephones, and emails and many people know those. I do NOT want criminal stalkers/murderers to follow me or visit me however! My RN license is in Missouri since 2010. FYI.

Labels: , ,