Friday, December 28, 2007

Protesting Gov't Censorship,Police Harassment & gov't hacking

http://www.bloglines.com/blog/gloriapoole/

Visit the link above to my Bloglines blog and read why I am posting it. I am very tired of government censorship and illegal interference into my computer and software programs by Hillary Clinton and other notorious and wicked campaign "staffers" who are employed by the State of Colorado.

I believe the pen or computer keyboard is mightier than the sword and I encourage the ideal set forth by the US Constitution of liberty of press to report the truth. I believe absolutely in the First Amendment and also in the truth of GOD that the killing of innocents is always a WRONG. All of you who are intending to vote in the coming elections, remember this: THE BIBLE says in Galatians 6:7 "be not deceived. GOD is not mocked, for whatsoever a man soweth that shall he also reap." IF you vote for those who believe that killing is a so-called "right" then what is to stop them from killing you, if you disagree with them?

My bloglines entry of today is to document government harassment, government censorship,in order to protest that. Also, to state for the public the ownership of my works online for the sake of truth and integrity. I am certain that immoral and unscrupulous persons have stolen my US mail with the USPS staff help from my old PO Box and I am certain that since the USPS inspector was complicent [he was notified several times that my mail was being given to unauthorized persons] in that there is a conspiracy in Denver to attempt to pump up by whatever fraud they think they can get away with, the demon-crats. This entry and that one on my bloglines is to protest communistic tactics in Denver Colorado.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home