Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Praising GOD anyway!

I am very aware that the holiday of Thanks-giving is approaching and I always love that holiday. However I am sure as I live and breathe that giving thanks to GOD at all times is very important to GOD and to us humans also.
I include the Scriptures that teach this principle:
" .. .bringing the sacrifices of praise unto The House of THE LORD." [Jeremiah 17: 26 latter]

" I will bless THE LORD at all times; HIS praise shall continually be in my mouth."Psalms 34:1

"While I live, I will praise THE LORD; I will sing praises unto my GOD while I have my being," Psalms 146: 2 [and I will sing praises to HIM in heaven too, with the Angels! some day]

"Sing forth the honour of HIS NAME; make HIS praise glorious." Psalms 66:2

"By HIM let us offer the sacrifice of praise to GOD continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks unto HIS NAME." Hebrews 13: 15

All Scripture from The King James Holy Bible.

Of course, the phrase the "sacrifice of praise" means that you praise GOD even if you don't teel like it, and even if your circumstances are not as you would like them to be. By acknowledging that GOD is GOD at all times, and that there is ONLY ONE GOD over all; and by honoring THE HOLY NAME OF GOD at all times,then keeping the perspective that GOD is in charge of all that happens on the earth,is very reassuring. Believe me, I know this from my own life.

The reason I publish/post these Scriptures is because of this Scripture passage, "The word of THE LORD spake. .. declare ye among the nations, and publish, and set up a standard, and publish, and conceal not. . . " Jeremiah 50:2
Visit one of my websites intended to glorify GOD at:
http://glorify.mysite.orange.co.uk for more Scriptures about glorifying GOD.

Just so you know:
Also, I am officially divorced as of Oct 29,2007 in the Arapahoe County Colorado District Court and have legally resumed my birthright name of Gloria Poole. My name is already on much or most of my work in that way, or included in my former married name; but there are some urls [website addresses] that have the former married name of gloria poole pappas. I have officially removed the Pappas name from my name via District Court Judge's order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home