Friday, June 15, 2007

Cry out for the the young children

"Arise, cry out...pour out thine heart like water before the face of THE LORD {GOD}; lift up thy hands toward HIM for the life of thy young children." Lamentations 2:19

This is a Scripture that I reread recently and it reminded me what my life's work is, and that is to "cry out ...for the life of ...young children". I am a prolifer from the get-go and I have suffered some because of it. Didn't JESUS say that those who hate HIM will also hate HIS followers? Remember that JESUS is the GODHEAD in the flesh. The way I explained that to my young grandchildren is by reminding them that GOD said no person could look on HIS face and live, so HE created an image of HIMSELF in JESUS, sort of like looking in the mirror and seeing yourself. There is ONLY ONE GOD and HE is alive forevermore according to Revelations 1:18 {King James Holy Bible].

As for me personally, I have attended one of several hearings for a divorce and so finally, that is moving along. My life is getting better. The Bible says to let the wicked depart and that is where it is--my husband is gone from my life. It is what it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home