Wednesday, November 07, 2007

divorced

I am officially divorced as of Oct 29,2007 in Arapahoe County Colorado District Court. I have resumed my birth right name of Gloria Poole. I am notifying the public via this blog of this though I have written much about the situation that led to it. I am the same person that was formerly married [twice] but most recently had the married name of Gloria Poole Pappas. I am gradually updating all records and blogs and works. Just so you know.
Also, I live in Denver Co 80203 and if you want to contact me you'll have to contact me by email or find my telephone number. It is posted on a couple of my websites, I think. Visit some of my paintings at http://gloriapoole.googlepages.com, and let me know what you think.
signed gloria

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home