Thursday, April 15, 2010

"Supreme Club" add Protestant Southerner from UGA

I read the op-ed piece by Timothy Egan entitled "Supreme Club" and I am very grateful he wrote it and that the NY Times published it. It makes the point that there are NO protestants on the Supreme Court and also no "justices' from any law schools except Harvard or Yale. It does not make the point that there are NO southern born Justices { I don't think, not positive] nor are there any prolife justices on the Supreme Court. I would like to see a true Protestant Southern Born [not H Clinton though--she is more communist than Southern]person like for an example a University of Georgia law school educated person. So when Obama says he wants diversity don't be deceived by his slick words and PR presentations. His beliefs do not include /recognize that prolifers are in the majority for some months now, nor does he recognize/include those who grew up in families where the husband/father was present in the home, nor does he recognize the christian faith at all. I am drawing my conclusions from the extensive efforts by his administration to spy on me for publishing Bible scriptures and their extensive efforts to prevent me from opposing Obama in any written media. I oppose him for his deeds--his giving $100 MILLION of US taxpayers monies to the premeditated murders of innocents in the womb, around the world, and at a time when the US cannot feed its own indigent, or out of work population. That shows his priorities as killing of innocents, not tending to the nation that gave him the opportunity to go around the world apologizing for America, [shamefully].
In fact, regarding that last sentence, the Canadian Free Press [that I get sent to me via email] called his bow to the Chinese leader the "Judas kiss, ...the Obama bow" in servitude to a foreign leader.
Maybe it is because Obama went there begging for more debt for the Chinese to assume to support his lifestyle of throwing money to evil causes like abortion and sodomy and sins? Obama has made the US Presidency a shame and disgrace, a mockery. He is nothing more than a polished P.R. snake-oil con-man.
Gloria Poole; Missouri; time is 9:50 AM, 15-April-2010;
Update at 3:57 PM same day after reading yahoo news article that showed the Obamas gloating over their bribes and kickback money. The President's salary and perqs is $400,000 so where did he earn that 5.5 MILLION as the article reported? Could you spell B-I-G- A-B-O-R-T-I-O-N- K-I-C-K-B-A-C-K-S? and also B-I-G P-H-A-R-M-A-C-E-U-T-I-C-A-L B-R-I-B-E-S??
Where is the disclosure of who he sold his influence too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home