Thursday, April 01, 2010

Sarah Palin & Tea Party--best hope of America?

"I remain more convinced than ever of the soundness of Buckley's quip,
* in the spirit of which I hereby declare that I would rather be ruled
by the Tea Party than by the Democratic Party, and I would
rather have Sarah Palin sitting in the Oval Office than Barack Obama. "
This quote from Norman Podhoretz " In Defense of Sarah Palin"
in online Wall St Journal today.

* William Buckley said "he would rather be ruled by the first
2,000 names in the Boston phone book than by the combined
faculties of Harvard and MIT" and though I never thought I
would ever agree with him on anything, that expresses my
sentiments exactly. And so does My Pohhoretz's quote today in the article in the Wall St Journal online. Read article please.
6:19 PM 4/1/2010

I also wrote a couple of times of why I think Scott Roeder is a hero for unborn/preborn children. You could read those at http://gloriapoole.blogspot.com
Gloria Poole; Missouri; time is 6:22 PM, 1-April-2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home