Thursday, April 29, 2010

P-H-I-S-H-I-N-G caller Esta Sol I reported your number

Public notice:
there is a p-hi-sh-ing company or person that shows up as "Esta Sol" on caller ID and that has an area code of 206 and number of 397-5005 and I am 99.9% sure it is a scam because ir recurs on days that my exhusband is off his job and it is a pretense at getting confidential information by using names that he knows I recognize in a different context to trick me into answering.

This is a public warning about that number. Also notice to phi-shers: I reported your number as being a phi-shin-g attempt to trick me into revealing information.

To Law Enforcement: I reported it to my telephone company for my landline phone.They also have a recording of when a fraud intercepted a phone call intended for me and I gave them permission to use it in Court. That call was intercepted by breaking into/hacking into a skype phone call made to me, but answered by criminals, but it was recorded by my landline. The telephone company has the recording and the details of when call made etc. I have the telephone repairman's name if you need it, who repaired the tampered with phone of mine that allowed criminals to intercept my calls.
Gloria Poole; Missouri; time is 4:20 Pm, 29-April-2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home