Saturday, May 22, 2010

JESUS for Jews, Muslims, Catholics too, all people

I read in the Christian news today that the founder of Jews for JESUS, died recently. His mission was to bring the gospel of JESUS the Messiah to the Jews. I know it also must be told everywhere, around the world.
And to Muslims, catholics,infidels, pagans, heathens, whatever name they are called by.
I use those words pagans, heathens, infidels to mean 'one who does not acknowledge GOD" and or 'one who is neither Jewish, Christian, or Mohammedan". Definitions from the Winston's English Dictionary published by John C Winston Company.
There is a political tendency in the US to listen to one pervert, or one heathen,or one pagan, or one atheist --whatever you call them to meaning is the same. It means those who deny, reject, refuse GOD and the Commandments and laws of GOD. But the United States will not continue to have the blessings of GOD if it turns away from GOD collectively to molly-coddle pagans, heathens, perverts, --those condemned to hell, by the word of GOD.
I accepted JESUS as my Saviour at the age of seven. I have not turned back from that. I do not intend too. I have endured a lot of persecution because of it, lost a lot of money, a lot of friends, careers, influence, status. But I have no regrets.

Here are some scriptures I want to share with you today:
"And THE LORD shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto HIS heavenly Kingdom. To Whom be glory forever and ever. Amen." II Timothy 4:18

"Nevertheless, the foundation of GOD standeth sure, having this seal:
THE LORD KNOWETH THEM THAT ARE HIS. "

"Let every one that named the Name of [JESUS] Christ depart from iniquity." II Timothy 2:19

['Trust] in THE LIVING GOD, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy that they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;
laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that
they may lay hold on eternal life." I Timothy 6: 17e, 18,19
All Scripture from King James Holy Bible.

"Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of GOD ...which is in thee...For GOD hath not give us the Spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our LORD [JESUS] ...II Timothy 1: 6a, 7-8a

JESUS said, 'As thou { O FATHER GOD] hast given HIM {JESUS} power over all flesh, that HE should give eternal life to as many as THOU hast given HIM." John 17:2

"JESUS said unto her, "I AM the resurrection and the life; he that believeth in ME, though he were dead, yet shall he live. And whosoever believeth in ME, shall never die. Believest thou this?" John 11: 25-26

JESUS said, " I and my FATHER [GOD] are one." John 10:30

I pray that these few verses will inspire you to seek GOD today, and to repent of your sins that your name may be written in the Book of LIFE in GOD's heaven.
Gloria Poole; at my home in Missouri; 12:30 PM, 22-May-2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home