Friday, July 15, 2005

Good things are happening!

Well, there is good news and not so good news for me personally. I am having to use the public library computer because some vile person tried to destroy my own computer.The good news is it can be repaired and is in process, so in the meantime, I am getting my work done gradually using the method available to me. Today while at the library I had a long discussion with a person from Kansas who said he is descended from a long line of "Russian farmers" and so I thought, "hey, farmers are my kind of people!" We started a discussion that began when he made the remark that "weren´t all prolifers dangerous people?" and of course, I showed him the only weapon I have ever had [the Holy Bible] and told him my story of how I became prolife and why. The truth of God is a powerful persuaser I have found since I first began to use that Scripture of the Ten Commandments of "thou shalt not kill" in Exodus 20:13 . The evidence of the degree of propaganda that exists in the US was on display by his question about prolifers. Prolifers by definition are for LIFE! We oppose killing in peaceful ways aimed at changing the spiritual hearts of the people themselves. Grassroots activism for life is the purpose of every prolife group as far as I know personally and I follow the news on the issue closely. The preborn humans need heroes, will you be one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home