The Tapestry of My life includes personhood activism ,publishing and making art written by Gloria Poole,RN, artist in Missouri since Oct 2009.
I am writing this post to remind all that I, Gloria Poole, RN, artist of and in Missouri since Oct 2009 am still publishing on the #prolife and #personhood causes. One of my life's goals is securing Constitutional protection for all humans in the womb. I create several blogs on those topics and categorize the topics more of less to educate about human development in the womb, to notify the public at large of important public law being debated that concerns their lives or the lives of their children and or grandchildren, and to push for an amedment to the U S Constitution to include those humans in the womb in the 14th Amendment. I quote the amendment that already includes humans in the womb since by definition humans are persons: "14th amendment: AMENDMENT XIV
Passed by Congress June 13, 1866. Ratified July 9, 1868.
Note: Article I, section 2, of the Constitution was modified by section 2 of the 14th amendment.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."
If you do not know anything about how humans in the womb look, you can see medical photos of them on these sites of mine: https://news-for-life.blogspot.com
If you do not know anything about how humans develop or are created, you can educate yourself on medical issues using the medical references I assembled to help you:
1) Early Pregnancy
2) Fetal Therapy by Mark Kilby,Anthony Johnson,Dick Oepkes
3) Obstetrics and Intrapartum Emergencies by Edward Chandrahara,& Sabaratnam Arulkumaran
4) Analgesia,Anesthesia and Pregnancy by Steve Yentis & Surbhi Malhotra
5) Pregnancy after Assisted Reproductive Technology by Eric Jauniaux and Botros Rizk
6) Atlas of Oocytes, Zygotes and Embryoes in Reproductive Medicine by Marc Van den Bergh & Thomas Ebner,and Kay Elder
7) Infertility Counseling by Sharon Covington and Linda Hammer Burns
8) Ectopic Pregnancy by Isabel Stabile
9) Gametes by J.G. Grudzinskas and J.L. Yovich
10) GenEthics by Kurt Bayertz and Susan L Kirkby, and H Tristam Englehardt,Jr
11) Prenatal Care by Marie McCormick and Joanne Siegel
12) Ethical issues in Maternal -Fetal Medicine by Donna Dickenson
13) Preterm Labour by Jane Norman and Ian Greer
14) The Fetal Matrix by Peter Gluckman and Mark Hanson
15) Environmental impacts on Reproductive Health and Fertility by Tracey Woodruff, Sarah Janssen,Louis Guillette,Jr,and Linda Giudice
16) Biology and Pathology of the Oocyte by Alan O Trounson and Roger G Gosden
17) Biology and Pathology of the Trophoblast by Ashley Moffett, Charlie Lake and Anne McLaren
18) The Sperm Cell by Christopher J De Jonge and Christopher Bartlett
19) Infertility & Assisted Reproduction by R Botros, M B Rizk, Juan Garcia_-Velasco,Hassan Sallam and Antonis Makrigiannakis
20) The Healthy Embryo by Jeff Nisker, Francoise Baylis, Isabel Karpin,Carolyn McLeod, Roxanne Mykitiuk
21) Gametes--The Oocyte by J. G. Grudzinskas and J.L. Yovich
22) Textbook of Clinical Embryology by Kevin Coward and Dagan Wells
23) Handbook of Human Oocyte Cryopreservation by Eleonora Porcu and Patrizia Ciottis, and Stefano Venturoli
24) Neonatalogy by Richard A Polin and John M Lorenz
25) Handbook of Obstetric Medicine by Catherine Nelson-Piercy
26) High Risk Pregnancy--Management Options by Phillip J Steer, Carl Weiner, Bernard Gonik, Caroline Crowther, and Stephanie Robson
27) Dewhurst's Textbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology by Keith Edmunds
plus many,many more especially in libraries of Universities that teach how to become a medical doctor.
http://gloriapoole.livejournal.com; in the archives now;
You can follow the #prolife and #personhood news on my blogs for those purposes of:
You can follow me on twitter at : @gloriapoole; @gloria_poole; @Tartan_Bliss; @tweetie0817, @ProlifeNurse and @personhood1. My profile for this blog is:
This is one of my personal logos that I put on sites that I own and create.
This is my copyright notice for this blog and all content on it. It is also on most of my blogs or some sort of copyright notice is. Also read the copyright notice below.
I incorporate all seals of my alma maters, all personal logos, and signatures that I signed, all selfies of me and all photos that are symbols of me on any post of mine and on this blog, into this post by reference. Also, the cell phones that I acquired after 2nd divorce which occurred in Colorado, I brought with me to Missouri and they are in my apt in Missouri. I also have a wired [landline] telephone in Missouri. All phone numbers that I put on any blog of mine belong to me personally and ring in my apt and /or to my cell phones if I am on walkabout. Also, remember that I do not have an employer, nor a boss, nor a supervisor, nor a business partner nor a husband in marriage. I am a single-again, white, Christian woman born in the state of Georgia. I paint, sketch, photograph, blog, tweet from my own private apt in Missouri.
Copyright notice : This blog and all content, all words, all photos and all art on it were created and posted by me Gloria Poole , RN, artist of Missouri and Georgia, signed by me, photographed by me and uploaded by me. Usually I sign the art I create as simply Gloria since that is my first name, that I was born with; but on pencil and or ink drawings I sometimes also sign my born with surname of Poole which is my legal name again because I resumed it by Court order after both divorces. I removed both the Josey name and the Pappas name from my name after each divorce and resumed my maiden name. I am also known on the web and in real life as Gloria; Gloria Poole; Gloria J Poole; Gloria Poole, RN, artist; and on the web as : gloriapoole; gloria-poole; gloria.poole; Ms Gloria Poole; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapoole_RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; gloria0817; gpoole817; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; artist-gloria; Poole,Gloria; gloriapoole1749; and other variations of my real, born with, and legal name of Gloria Poole. For the record, I am a white, twice divorced, Southern Baptist born again Christian woman and the mother of two grown daughters who are named Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a prolife activist, blogger, artist in all mediums; photographer for my own purposes, Registered Nurse with a license in Missouri but before that for most of my life in the state of Georgia, U.S. citizen born in the state of Georgia; University of Georgia alum, Georgia Baptist College of Nursing alum, writer, illustrator, author, personhood promoter. This blog may not be downloaded, nor copied individually or collectively as a whole; nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor may the photos or art on it be reproduced or saved to disk by anyone . Repeat for emphasis: I create all content on this blog and I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to this blog collectively and individually as single posts. All telephones listed on this account and any account of mine on the web belong to me personally and are in my apartment in Missouri or in my possession at all times. Some of my numbers are wired, landline telephones and some are mobile phones. This blog and all blogs that I create and that contain my words I wrote and or art I made and signed and or photos that I photographed belong exclusively to me Gloria Poole, of Missouri and Georgia. Copyright. Gloria Poole / Gloria / gloriapoole /gloria-poole /gloria.poole/ Ms Gloria Poole/ Poole Gloria / G-L-O-R-I-A / gloriapoole1749 /gloria0817 /gpoole817 / gloriapooleRN at yahoo / gloriapoole.RN / artist-gloriapoole /Gloria Poole,RN,artist /gloria_poole_pappas former name / cartooning-by-gloriapoole / photo-by-gloriapoole, and other variations of my real name with or without my professional status as Registered Nurse and with or without numbers after my name, at my own private apt in Missouri which is not shared with anyone and neither is my equipment nor phones shared with anyone, and neither is my isp account shared with anyone which means no one is authorized to log into any account of mine anywhere but me. /signed/ Gloria Poole, Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri but before that Colorado and before that other states including the state of Georgia where I was born; and artist in all mediums; at my apt in Missouri on 16th June 2015 at11:48am.