Monday, June 08, 2009

Publish the Stats of babies alive because Tiller died

I think you will see my original sketch of a tiny human being in the amniotic sac of waters that is the shock absorber for the baby.And I am adding this here because :
I read in the NY Times this am that Tiller the killer's abortion mill has not reopened and I say "THANK YOU TO GOD IN HEAVEN ABOVE FOR THAT GOOD NEWS" as my prayer today. The Fox News said Tiller the killer killed 60,000 tiny humans over 20 years time so I reasoned using those probably underreported statistics by the killing factory to Fox News, that probably this morning 600 tiny humans are alive because Tiller's killing factory was closed for a week. I am praying that it NEVER reopens and that every killing factory in the U S and abroad shuts down in whatever method GOD chooses to do that, and that innocents in the womb are allowed to live and be born alive and thrive!
/s/ Gloria Poole, R.N. and artist, Denver Colorado 80203 @7:21 AM MT, 8-June-2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home