Thursday, May 14, 2009

U.S Waking up to evil Obama??

I am still mad about Obama and company of spinmeisters and voodoo sodomite abortionist evil internet gurus trying to destroy 153 Christian websites of mine in an effort to prevent me from criticising them. And did I tell you that he manufactured the so-called financial crisis to bail the crooks on Wall St not being smart enough to know that creating a panic in finances would cause a run on banks etc? And then when the pretend crisis became the real crisis his solution was not to reprimand the crooks but to give them more money to defraud the nation with. It seems to me that in the U S the more corrupt lying thieving dishonest you are, the richer and more powerful you become. The US is quick to look down on the nations of Africa accusing them of corruption but being sent an email seeking to get your confidential information palls in comparison to bold broad daylight scams on the magnitude of hundreds of billions of dollars.

I am not going away from this issue. If I have to emigrate to another nation, I will do that too, but I will continue to oppose sodomy, and the premeditated killing of innocents in the womb or anywhere else whereever I live for as long as I live and I pray that is decades yet! I am not done with criticizing sodomites to warn them from the wrath of GOD or telling them to repent that the Kingdom of GOD is at hand. GOD says in Ezekiel ch 33 to warn the wicked when GOD tells you to warn them to redeem your own soul in the eyes of GOD. It is written, 'see thou, ..I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel;therefore thou shalt hear the word at MY mouth and warn them from ME. When I say unto the wicked, 'O wicked man, thou shalt surely die, if thou doest not speak to warn the wicked man from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity but his blood will I require at thine hand. " [Ezekiel 33: 7-8] I understand that to mean that you will have to give an account before GOD on GOD's judgement day of why you did not warn a man to turn him away from hell.
I warned the sodomites and the abortionists--I did what GOD has trained me up to do, and they tried to destroy six years of my writings, paintings I paint, poetry, and my teachings as a Registered Nurse because they tell plainly that sodomy destroys lives not helps them. Let GOD deal with the wicked.
signed Gloria Poole, R.N. at Denver CO 80203 ; 14-May-2009 @ 11:50 AM,
Update 9 minutes later after reading article about GOP candidate referring to Charles Schumer of NY as 'that Jew'. Well,what is wrong with that? Is he a jew and if so why is he ashamed of it? When are the Jews going to be proud of their faith if there is anything to be proud of about it, instead of skulking around like they are ashamed of being Jewish. If they are ashamed of being Jewish they should change religions! I don't get all hot and bothered if someone says about me 'that Christian!' I take it as a compliment that they noticed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home