Wednesday, March 04, 2009

" I Cannot be Blackmailed; I cannot yield' for Unborn

One of the most powerful set of sentences I have ever read:
"Last year the ICC's chief prosecutor, Luis Moreno-Ocampo,
told CNN's Nic Robertson that he had "strong evidence that
al-Bashir is committing a genocide." He added: "I cannot be
blackmailed, I cannot yield. Silence never helped the victims.
Silence helped the perpetrators. The prosecutor should not be
silent." Thank you Sir for these words and to CNN for publishing
,reporting them!
In article about the International Criminal Court at The Hague,
Netherlands issuing arrest warrant for Sudanese President,
Omar Hassan al-Bashir for his five year campaign against the
people of Darfur. But it applies to any situation where evil is
trying to get the upper-hand and killing,maiming, destroying lives
and health of humans. It especially applies to the situation in the US
where the wicked are deliberately, methodically with evil hearts,
appointing the human innocents in the womb to destruction by the MILLIONS.
I have said those same words in so many ways for seventeen years.I will not
cannot yield on this subject. I will not, cannot be blackmailed on it either.
My relationship with THE ALMIGHTY GOD is not for sale nor barter. I intend
to keep 'hammering' this subject until there is NO SUCH RIGHT as the 'right'
to kill humans in the womb, or at the os [to not incite censorship that is
loosely interpreted to mean where the baby emerges from the womb].
Read the article at:
http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/africa/03/04/sudan.president.darfur.charges/
6:52 AM 3/4/2009
/s/ Gloria Poole, R.N. [gloriapoole] Denver CO 80203 @7:11 am,March 4,2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home