Monday, November 01, 2004

"Then I contended with the nobles ...and said unto

them, what evil thing is this that ye do?" Nehemiah 13:17
I read my Bible a lot for my own comfort and education in wisdom but also for the sake of having a confidence in the wisdom I want to share with others. The reality of God's words are often brought home to me in a new ways. This election for President has caused me to write endlessly, talk endlessly and pray endlessly that somehow by the grace and mercy of God, the US will have a PROLIFE leader after Nov. 2nd. But I know that man is not John Kerry. I would spit in John Kerry's face if I had the chance on behalf of the 46,000,000 dead babies whose blood is on his hands. It is the most compelling way I can think of to show contempt for him~ a wicked man. A man whose "power" has been from the satan that fell from heaven because he tried to usurp God's power. But one thing I know, God avenges the innocent blood according to Scripture and tiny, defenseless babies are truly innocent. Their blood cries out to God, I believe, and I believe HE has heard them. There is going to come a Judgement Day for the Kerrys, and the Kennedys who give millions to pay for the killing of preborn innocents via that wicked Planned Parenthood abomination and the Clintons, who will go down in history as America's abortion President and First Lady past tense.
I only hope that I am alive to see it when God deals with them for their wickedness! I pray that wickedness does not prevail in this nation and that God uses whatever means HE has to stop it. And to stop those who would kill the preborn innocent creations of God for money or political power! It is written, in Genesis 9:6, "whoso sheddeth man's blood. by man shall his blood be shed, for in the image of God made HE man." And in Galatians 6:7 is written, "be not deceived. God is not mocked. For whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." I plead with God to stop the killing and the killers! And those who make pacts with the devil for political power or money. Let the heathen say, "God reigns ~"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home