Senators show how dumb they are, or how evil?
There is an article in the news today that seems to be stating that certain Senators are trying to get the American Red Cross to lift the ban on blood donations by homosexual men. That is the dumbest idea to come down the pike in forever. The reason there is a ban on that blood from homsoexual men is to AVOID spreading AIDS to those who need blood. John Kerry always was one of the stupidest Senators that ever existed, but he shows his ignorance in grand style with his idea to spread AIDS around everywhere with blood transfusion. Thumbs down for you STUPID John Kerry of Massachusetts.
Gloria Poole, RN ;Missouri; time is 2:49 PM, 8-March-2010
I logged back in to add this comment. When John Kerry gets his cancer the scourge from GOD and goes to a Southern hospital to avoid the bad health care plan of Massachusetts socialized medicine he helped to create, make sure you offer him that tainted with AIDS blood. Make sure he knows any blood transfusions from AIDS infected or HIV infected sodomites if allowed through the Red Cross blood collection process is fractionated and might find its way to him and his wife who already has cancer. Make sure he knows his life might be ended by this political trick to attempt to ramrod sodomites on the nation.
Also I logged back in to add these comments after reading an article about how Rep Stupak thinks that the abortion killing issue could be "resolved" by not expanding or restricting abortion. Well, there were some other compromises with evil in the past in America. Remember the Missouri compromise? The Missouri Compromise
was a deal with the devil too, because it wanted to appease the wicked and the righteous at the same time. It wanted to balance the right to own black people with the right to be free, live free for all humans. However liberty and bondage are mutually exclusive as are civil laws prohibiting murders of innocents. If one situation exists then the other situation cannot exist. This quote is from a document at:http://www.loc.gov/rr/program/bib/ourdocs/Missouri.htm
"In an effort to preserve the balance of power in Congress between
slave and free states, the Missouri Compromise was passed in 1820
admitting Missouri as a slave state and Maine as a free state.
Furthermore, with the exception of Missouri, this law prohibited
slavery in the Louisiana Territory north of the 36° 30´ latitude line.
In 1854, the Missouri Compromise was repealed by the Kansas-Nebraska
Act. Three years later the Missouri Compromise was declared
unconstitutional by the Supreme Court in the Dred Scott decision,
which ruled that Congress did not have the authority to prohibit
slavery in the territories."
When you try to compromise with the devil, it is nothing but trouble, destruction and horror. I know from personal experience in 2006 when a Judge gave me the chance to send a violent then-husband to prison and I compromised and showed mercy to then-husband, but then suffered much much worst injuries from that same then-husband not even 3 months afterwards, because of showing leniency and mercy to an evil man. Don't compromise with evil. Premeditated killlng of innocents in the womb is evil and it is a sin against GOD. GOD wrote in stone, 'thou shalt not kill'. Exodus 20:13.Also, I am now divorced from that devil man, and thank GOD for that mercy.
Updated on 9_March-2010 at 8:59 AM after reading article in the AP news today and also on Yahoo news online that seems to be discussing briefly the debate on abortion that is included or not, in the debate on whether to implement socialized medicine in America. Here are my comments on that article:
1) There is no such right as the so-called right to abortion. It was never voted into law by Congress and it was never ratified by the citizens so it does not exist. The US Supreme Court has no authority to write new law according to the U S Constitution.
2) There is also no such right as the 'right' to health care in the US Constitution. To amend the constitution to create new rights guaranteed to every citizen and not just free "health care" [caveat: abortion is NOT health care] for those who vote democrat, there has to be a consitutional convention, it has to be worded as an amendment to the Constitution, ir has to be voted nay or yea by the Congress and it has to be put to a vote by the citizens of all states. Congress cannot amend the constitution by tricks and deceitful words and treachery.
3) Abortion is not health care but premeditated murder of innnocent human beings when they are the tiniest most defenseless they would ever be. As such, it is morally and legally wrong. Creating laws to define murdering innocents as a 'right' is morally wrong and that is why there is gridlock. The people [citizens with voting privileges] are not as stupid as the Congress likes to pretend. We as a nation know evil when we see it, and we as a nation have seen the truth trucks, and the chopped into pieces tiny humans as a result of abortion and it turns our collective stomachs.
4) Congress should follow the dictates of the citizens and not do their own thing. The citizens of this nation do not want abortion as a 'right' and we as a nation do not want taxpayers to pay for the premeditated masssacres of other citizens.
5) Those in power in Congress should be voted out of office, charged with treason, tried in a Court of law and hanged for treason against the nation by attempting to lay a plan to depopulate and ruin the nation.
Gloria Poole, RN , Missouri.