Treachery & deceit of Congress-Obama "reform' fraud
I am appalled at how low Obama will stoop to deceive the nation. Those bit players shown with Obama in the op-ed piece of propaganda were hired wannabee actors and actresses as props to Obama were just that--hired people to use as props. I know that because of these :
1) REAL medical doctors do not wear their lab coats in public settings. It violates all the reasons for a lab coat [which is to protect the patients from germs that might attach themselves to the doctor's apparel on the way into the hospital or lab.]
2) Real medical doctors do not politick in person but through their collective bargaining unit which is the American Medical Association.
3) Real medical doctors do not support socialized medicine.
4) Real medical doctors do not want the government telling them how to practice medicine.
5) Real medical doctors do not have time on their schedules to go to an op-ed for political purposes.
6) Real medical doctors are not very political at all, and many of them [those in rural areas and underserved populations] barely read the news much less get actively involved in it. They have all they could do to see to each day's patient lists and each days set of problems.
7) Real Medical doctors would be chastised for appearing in such a facade of political intent, and they would be chastised for wearing their lab coats in public. All bona-fide medical professionals are taught early on not to do that. Lab coats, scrub attire for operating rooms are NOT to be worn in public ever.
Obama is a shameful bunch of lies and hooey to the nation.
/s/ Gloria Poole,R.N. and artist in oils, @ Denver Co 80203, @ 7:26AM-6-Oct-2009
This update after reading an article in the Wall Street Journal, and I quote from it here and encourage you to read the entire article:
"Jack Lewin, who heads the American College of Cardiology, said in an interview that the crackdown will cause "a horrible disruption" that will force many community and independent practices to close their doors, lay off staff or make senior patients wait days or weeks for tests and services."
"And this change is applied to all expensive equipment, not just MRIs and CTs, so payments for antitumor radiation therapy will fall by up to 44%. The American Society for Radiation Oncology says it "will have a devastating effect on cancer patients' access to care."
"Dr. Lewin told us that both HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius and budget director Peter Orszag refuse to meet with him to discuss the topic."
"If Democrats are going to stomp on specialists, they should at least be open about it. Then again, all Americans might take a different view of health-care "reform" if they understood that it means snuffing out the best medicine."
This from article in the Wall Street Journal online today at:
10:54 AM 10/6/2009